Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm an Olympussy!




It's official now, I'm an Olympussy..:) I just bought my first DSLR camera, the Olympus E-520 last Friday. It's cost me about RM2.2K for the twin kit lens set. Ok la for starter. Now can join arbaq and didie in the DSLR club..:) Only my gear the cheapest lah har har. I thought I want to go out for street shooting and learn some few pointers from my friend Amir on Sunday but my daughter not feeling very well, so I had to rush back to Kuantan on that day. So my photo outing with him to be postponed on CNY in Batu Pahat...in the mean time, I'll just start shooting and playing with my new toy on my own he he...my life as a DSLR owner begins!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the club, bro. let's go for an outing before you guys leave for Bradkistan.

wannaza said...

bolehh..nanti kita outing sekali dengan itu dr ali..