Thursday, June 04, 2009

Master it is..

So finally, I've decided to do Master. I've submitted the application, online. Next I have to submit the supporting documents. Hopefully it got accepted, wish me luck. It's MSc in Manufacturing Management...that's the closest thing to Chemical Engineering that they have...oklaa..then I have to apply for sponsorship...hmm..JPA, Mara, sekarang tengah gawat diorang ada ke duit...it's not much, just the tuition fee, around £12,000...no need monthly allowance, I can survive with part time job and spouse allowance from my wife's scholarship. So now just wait, and wait....

4 comments:

eng said...

laa....kata nak jadi manager sbl umur 35.
study balik bilalah impian tercapai

eng said...

anyway nak tanye pasal..
Wan Hanisah wife ko ke atau kawan kat UMP
she sent a request to me regarding POL matter

wannaza said...

haha..eng..impian tak tercapailer..35 aku kat sini daa..
wan hanisah tu wife member aku kat sini..dia tengah buat PhD..nak cari research material..pasal any unsolved mysteries kat polymer plant..

wannaza said...

nampak gaya, macam tak jadi sambung Master...postponeeeee hehehe...